Bus pick up and drop off at an alternative location.
What happens on 2 hour delay days?
- In an emergency situation only, a parent/guardian must contact the Greenon Transportation Office 340-6352, to request a change in drop-off location that afternoon. This must be done by 10:00am to get proper information to the bus driver(s).
- If a student is requesting to ride with another student on the same bus number a note for the driver with a parent/guardian’s signature to consent.
What happens on 2 hour early release?
- Add 2 hours to your child’s normal pick up time. IE normal pick up 7:30am then their pick up time would be 9:30am.
- Morning latchkey at the elementary and middle school will be closed.
- NO breakfast services are available at the elementary and middle schools.
- The bus for the students that go into Springfield CTC will leave 2 hours later than normal. The bus will leave the high school at 9:15am.
- Kindergarten AM students 8:20am start time and 10:20pm end time.
- Kindergarten PM students 11:00am start time and 1:00pm end time. IE normal pick up time 11:50am their pick up time would be 10:40am. The difference will be 1 hour 10 minutes pick up. Drop off will be 45 minutes later
- Latchkey will be available to all registered Latchkey students.