The mission of the Greenon Local School District is to provide an appropriate educational program and learning which will effectively meet the educational needs of its students and citizens and help its students accomplish educational goals which are significant, durable, and transferable.
Greenon Local Schools will be an educational leader in 21st Century Learning where students will become self-directed learners through:
- Providing quality instruction that ensures students are career and college ready.
- Having a state-of-the-art learning environment.
- Using Inquiry-based learning to solve real world problems.
- We believe that we must assist all students in becoming self-directed life-long learners.
- All students should be career and college ready.
- All students must learn at a high level.
- We will provide a safe, quality learning environment for all students.
- We value, respect, and are accountable to students, parents, staff, and our community.